Friday, October 21, 2005

Overkill? Yes, but

=== MESSAGE FROM WWW.EATABULLET.COM ===
Hi fans! I am still in Los Angeles filming Lucky Louie! My One Night Stand on HBO airs tonight at midnight (the witching hour LOLOLOLOL RAOF LMAO). I would expect you all to give up your plans and stay home to watch! If you can't catch it tonight, go to HBO.com under One Night Stand (or just the calender section of Eatabullet) for a link to all the air dates! Or just get it on HBO In Demand fans! I am actually enjoying LA this time, it's not a bad place to be if you're working. I have to leave fans, I have to be on the set in 45 minutes! I hope you can watch it and don't forget to put on your laughing hats fans! I am also going to put up a link with ticket instructions for Lucky Louie, so if you're in the LA area you can come to a taping! jim

* We f*cking love this man, in as straightaway way as possible.

No comments: