Friday, September 16, 2005

He looks how I feel


So the old man feels a little off this week. Even retirees who strum the guitar and sip the Corona, always under a palm tree, can have off weeks. But at least this gem made him smile.

One can only imagine with breathless anticipation the late night cuddlefest conversations these two lovers had...

KC: I want to go back...
RZ: I know. You want to go back to the good times, the high school times, the watching-your-daughter-drive-off-to-college-in-her-Abercrombie-hip-huggers times. You sing about it in all your f*cking songs and can you please take that hat off in bed?
KC: ... to my ol' high school, where drinkin' beer and kickin' q***rs was better than being right here...
RZ: You know what? You had me at hello. But this is f*cking ridiculous. Where's my f*cking diary?
KC: ... I like simple things, like diamond rings, and remembering back when I was everything...
RZ: Can you please shut the f*ck up? Ooooooooooo. Chicago is on the on demand.
KC: You can have your Chicago, but I'll always have that time in Aruba with my ol' high school flame, sitting here with you is really f*cking lame...
RZ: I want a divorce, sweetie.
KC: Take it away, Uncle Kracker...

No comments: