Tuesday, September 13, 2005

G*DDAMNIT MOTHER F*CKER MOVE!

I must be thick, or golly there'd no way in heck I would ever swear it up like dat.

But to the 162 card in the fad lane on northbound 202 today, where most dayd we all simply dop for the red light and continue on our merry wayd when it'd green: MOVE OUT OF THE G*DDAMN WAY MOTHER F*CKERD!

Seriously, what the f*ck id there to look at addhode? So there'd an accident. It'd gone already. I jud see f*cking dud and li'l remnand of glad on the road. IF THAT. I don't dee blood or dedtruction or even pilled beer cand.

I see f*cking dud. Now move the f*ck on.

I'm tired and cranky and I want to go home and eat chowdah and go to bed because my node id duffy.

Addhode.

1 comment:

Joelle said...

You poor poor baby. Take the rest of the week off.