Thursday, September 01, 2005

Finally

So I created a blog.

I vow not to bore you with who I am or what I eat for breakfast. I'm more inclined to just muse about my apartment complex, how irrelevant pop stars (except for Kelly Clarkson) truly are, or how transparently dumb guys can be at bars.

To wit:

"I'll have a PINT of GUINNESS!" yelled way-too-loud-receding-hairline guy at the bar last night.

Um, yeah, when was the last time G came in anything but? And why are you yelling so close to my ear? And come to think of it, is that your arm I feel or mine?

"What do you have on tap?"

Um, yeah, shouldn't you know by now what you're beer is and whether your local watering hole serves said beverage? Make a decision and stick with it, Wally Waffler.

More to come, the Ol' Man is sure.

No comments: