Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Yay! Political insight!


So the President is all "I'm salutin'" and the troops are all thanks for coming but we'd probably like to be home at the beach next summer so we can sit in traffic for like ever Sunday night and barbecue with our, we don't know, *families* on Monday and Bush is all, "Soon, folks, but you see here, we got this war I said we won four years ago but we're still fightin' it now 'cause that's how we do" and J.T. is all I can see us holding hands, walkin' on the beach our toes in the sand and shout out to the troops in Iraq while I do this shot of Tequilla and roll naked in my millions after my HBO show with my stunning good looks, charm and abs and the President is *still* all, "Don't believe the hype, y'all, and trust me, we need to stay the course and be focused and wait, who brought that mirror? I told you people not to bring mirrors around me because when I see that there reflection there, I look like my daddy and it scares me somethin' fierce."

No comments: