Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday night 90210! Sunday night 90210!

So Brenda is all OMG my bangs are so dope and Brandon is all I didn't pour coffee into the mug I'm now drinking out of, which is weird because there should be coffee in it after I "acted" like I "poured" coffee into it and mom and dad are all, "Kids, we need a number for the parents you're staying with in Palm Springs" and Brenda is all God can my jeans be hiked up any higher past my navel and Brandon is like, "Dad, f*ck Nat, I want to go to Spring Break, too" and dad is all, "Brandon, you have to work for a living because you're Brandon f*cking Walsh and that's what you do" and David is like, "Steve! Steve! I have a house we can all stay at!" and Steve is all "Me and my mullet love you, David Silver, and how many episodes before your blonde friend with the goofy part kills himself with a gun?" and David is all whatevs, I'm so doing it with Donna this weekend and Donna, Kelly and Brenda are like "Whoa whoa whoa, why is that geek coming with us?" and Steve is all, "Chill, ladies, I got it covered" and the blonde friend with the goofy part is left sulking in the hallway, devestated he can't go to Wally World or some sh*t with his so BFF David.

And that was all in the first *two* minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the record, you are one of the funniest goddamn people I know. And thanks for the RSR shout-out last week.