Thursday, August 16, 2007

And now back to what we think the runner blonde next door with the short shorts and the black sports bra is thinking...

"Man. There he is. He's so HAWT, this suit guy who pulls in with Boston blaring, gets out of his car, goes upstairs, changes into khaki shorts and his v-neck T-shirt and grabs a beer out of the fridge. I'll keep stretching my quads and hopefully he'll grab his geet-- YES! YES! He grabbed his geetar and is practicing Save Tonight on it! OMG I might totally faint from his hotness. I'm going to stand here and stretch all night as long as he serenades me with his musical goodness. YES! OMG. ORIGINAL SONGS THAT I DON'T KNOW BUT THEY SOUND DREAMY!"

Vs. (of course) What she probably is thinking...

"Suit guy is home. Yawn. Wonder if he'll be all 'Look at me! I'm tuning my geetar!' Yup. There he goes with the senseless geetar. I better get inside and shower so my boyfriend can come over and make sweet love to me."

4 comments:

Old Man Snap said...

Dear readers,

Damnit. This is the funniest effing entry we've had in *weeks* and, well, nothin'. Where's the love? Where's the EFFING LOVE?

Love,
The Management.

PS- Less than 150 posts to go!

Matt Katz said...

Dear The Management,
This is very much with the hilarity. Thanks for brightening the day.
Love,
The Reader

Anonymous said...

OMG. You're freaking Matt Katz. OMG OMG ur blog is sooooo my fave. I can't believe you read this crap.

Seriously. OMS is ass. Always with the "The" in front of the TV shows and band names and always with the with thes and the bemoaning and the fat kid references.

Old Man Snap said...

Um. Bruce Wayne over there. Everyone knows you're the Batman.

So back to the hilarity. Is there anything funnier than seeing a grown man stand at the urinal with his hands on his hips, chest out, T.T. Boy style?

We submit not.