Saturday, August 18, 2007

OMG! *Saturday morning* 90210!

So Andrea is all BRANDON I HAVE TO SCORE WELL ON THE SATs OR I AM ROYALLY F*CKED AND I HAVE TO GO TO PRINCETON and Brando is all, "Chill, Andrea, it's all good and besides it's only a matter of time before you get knocked up by Jesse the bartender and *then* you'll be royally f*cked because surely your grandmother will not approve of *that* relationship" and Steve is all take the Alfred B. Mitchell SAT course, Brando, because if it's not Alfred B., then you be screwed and oh with the repeating this awful catchphrase in every other scene and Brenda is all, Kelly, read this breast check chart in Cosmo and let's examine ourselves, fully-clothed and with our jeans belted high above our navel and I hope my bangs don't get offended that I'm touching another part of my body and Donna is all, "Huh, it's only a matter of time before Daddy buys me implants" and Kelly is all, "Bren, maybe you should have Dylan do that because Lord knows he'll be doing it to me the summer before senior year because I am hotter than you" and Brandon is always with the work at the Peach Pit and Steve is all, "Brando, say hi to Nat for me" and David is all when do I get to ditch the dork best friend so I can accelerate my learning and take Donna's virginity in like 18 years.

No comments: