Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Um. Yeah.

Thanks to KGiggity, who doesn't read us but we're OK with that, for what we think is the funniest goshdarn video on that there internets that we ever did seen.

In other news, we saw Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean and Dierks Bentley last night in Allentown. Our favorite part, besides when Miranda so winked at us from 500 feet away, was when we approached the Hot Dog stand and forgot, temporarily, where we were.

"Ooooooooooh! They got them them there CORN DOGS there!" we maybe shouted in our worst Billy Bob baritone.

"We do!" said the hot dog chick, happy someone else was as happy as she was about the corn dog stand. "They're over there!"

1 comment:

Old Man Snap said...

And now back to more things that can't wait until skivvy time: http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/30/060830211732.hvyo6b87.html

"Hey, eh! Hey, um, eh! I seemed to have locked myself out of the cockpit, eh! What do you mean what am I talking aboot? I'm locked out of the cockpit because I had to pee, eh! Stop asking questions aboot it and help me get back in, eh!"

(We know. We're a hack. Deal).