Friday, August 04, 2006

Who gets sick in August and ends up watching 90210 on his *day off*?

So the gang is all WELCOME BACK KELLY and Brandon is all I'm the president and Dylan is all I'm sober, for a few episodes anyway, and Donna is all in love with Ray Pruit and Ray Pruit is all HOLD ON and David and Claire for some reason aren't having a lot of sex and Steve is mad because Valerie bought the Peach Pit After Dark from his father and Valerie is all I have pot, Dylan, come f*ck me and Dylan is all I'm in love with Kelly, no, so Valerie is all whatever, I'll tell Ray Pruit he can't perform at the Peach Pit After Dark anymore unless he f*cks me, and heavens no, she would never tell Donna about the deal and Andrea is all OK Jesse I love you but I'm having the fastest sex ever with a doctor in the hospital closet and oh doctor what are you doing at my house? Hanna is asleep in the next room and what if Jesse's mother comes over.

And poor Nat just wants his hammer back from Valerie.

No comments: