Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh our goodness Pacey cracked the case

So Joey was all here's my portrait everyone and I'm shy about it but I'm putting myself out there and, well, here it is and everyone was all HOLY SH*T someone vandalized it and Dawson and Pacey were all we have to crack the case and Pacey was all I'll do it first because I love her man but I won't say it outloud and the guy who did it was all, what, bitches, you can't prove it and Pacey was all APOLOGIZE to her because I care and the guy was all OR WHAT and Pacey was all OR ELSE, BITCH and the guy was all OK but here's a sucker punch for your trouble and Pacey was all OH IT'S ON and the guy was all OW and the principal was all stand up and get yourselves in my office NOW.

And Dawson joined Pacey and the guy who did it in the principal's office and were all we have one more question before we call Airman O'Malley and Airman Rodriguez: if you gave an order that Santiago wasn't to be touched, and your orders are always followed, then why would Santiago be in danger? Why would it be necessary to transfer him off the base?

Meanwhile Andy was all I cheated on the PSATs and I can't handle the pressure of keeping it secret anymore and the principal was all again with the drama and Joey was all I know how to use the word existential.

No comments: