Thursday, August 24, 2006

And that's what's called foreshadowing

So Kelly is all I'm off the coke yay and Colin's a d*ck and my dad is flying in today and Claire is all Kelly where'd you get that coke and Kelly is all, huh, I must have had it in my purse before I cleaned up and Donna is all my boobs don't move and Steve and Claire are all we need to get Nat to come to this B-movie festival and Brandon is all dating Anya, who's clearly on the wrong show and not yet a lesbian wiccan.

And Kelly is all look at my half-shirt and Donna is all oooh I have one too and my boobs don't move in this one either and Kelly's dad is all, huh, 37 more minutes and I'm out and Steve is all Nat, please come to my dumb event and Val is all Colin you don't get to call out sick even if you're coked out of your mind and even though I'm a basketcase slut from Buffalo, I have a business to run so shape up or ship out and Kelly is all, hey, anyone seen my dad?

And then Donna with the Joe what's the news and Joe is all Donna your doctor dad is wrong and the university doctor says I don't have a heart condition that will kill me and Kelly is all where's my dad's plane and the airport guy is all yo he left you in a hole.

And Kelly with the tears and the speeding home still crying and the flowers from dad which of course have a check. And the check is all Kelly roll me up one and let's do this thing and Kelly is all word line it up and then Kelly with the kind of hot coke problem. Again.

No comments: