Friday, August 04, 2006

ADDENDUM!

Wow. And we were only half-way through.

So Brandon is all I'm not Batman, I'm just the class president and Valerie is all OOPS I dropped my joint on the table and Dylan is all MUST...SMOKE...JOINT and the wind is all not now bitch, I'll blow your sh*t to the floor and Dylan is all uh-oh, better go get my sponsor and give this marijuana goodness back to Val. And Valerie is all Ray you're fired and Ray is all HOLD ON during his last gig and Donna is all you love me, Ray, and that's all that matters. And Ray is all thank God I don't have to tell you about the time I f*cked Valerie and Nat is all I got my hammer back, but Val, do you think it's a good idea to fire Ray and Valerie is all Nat, just cook the food and Donna is all could my sundress be any shorter and Ray is all I got some gigs up north and I have to leave tonight and credits are all we're rolling, bitches.

And we didn't even get into Lenny the rapist. Hey! It's on again! Gotta go!

No comments: