Sunday, March 19, 2006

Currently listening to...

Just a note. We're going to do this from time to time at the end of our entries.

Because music is soul goodness, right? Plus, ya'll need more Old Man Snap insight. And what we listen to kind of makes us tick.

So there's that. Right now, we're still listening to Miller's Angels. It's a Counting Crows song. Adam is whining for everyone to leave him alone. Standard. Brilliant. But standard.

The next song will be Nirvana's Where Did You Sleep Last Night? Creepy eerie songs right before bed are key. Remember Kurt's performance on MTV Unplugged when you can almost see the life exhale out of him when he ended the show with this song? Those eyes. Oh those eyes.

According to iTunes, the next two songs will be Pac's I Get Around ("Conversations on the phone 'til the break of dawn now we all alone why the lights on?") and The Dead's I Know You Rider ("March winds will blow all my troubles away").

See? Insight.

Sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm listening to Bearly Breathing. HAH! WHAT! WHAT!

Anonymous said...

...gonna miss me when I'm gone...