Friday, January 26, 2007

Required viewing

For once, TV news got it right.

Excuse me while I go punch someone in the face, just as soon as I get the vomit out of my mouth, and just as soon as I wipe the tear off my cheek, and just as soon as I stop wondering when Ivan will end up dead on a corner, and just as soon as I stop contemplating how one-third of the teens in the city were arrested last year, and just as soon as I stop thinking about how the city is not even a half-hour away from some of the richest people in the country, and just as soon as I stop wondering if I'll ever go to the Waterfront again for a show, knowing a dream is getting snuffed out around the corner and no one apparently gives a f*ck.

"Don't fall or you'll get stuck on the needles."

Jesus f*cking Christ, Jersey.

No comments: