Saturday, January 27, 2007

Oh that Billy

So Billy is all Alison look I have a cab now best job ever and Alison is all I don't have to sue the guy for sexual harassment afterall because the other broad pressed charges and Billy is all yay let's paint later and Alison is all okay I'll smile quietly because my God Billy is hot as balls and meanwhile Jake is all I need my welfare check and bald-mullet state worker I only care about what's in my contract guy is all I'm playing the part dead-on and no Jake back of the line you go for being a rabble-rouser and Jake is all give that lady her check so what if she hasn't been in a place for two weeks rules suck and state worker guy is all take your business elsewhere punk and Jake is all BANG KAPOW WHAMMO and state worker guy is all OW and OH MY GOD KELLY TAYLOR is all Jake what's going on here and Jake is all leave me alone you rich teen busy body and Kelly is all I have money and I'll spring my bad boy from jail and meanwhile Billy is all hey you're cute in the back of my cab and patron with awful hair is all wow thanks you look like Bruce Springsteen and Billy is all I saw him in concert once and she was all ME TOO OH MY GOD WE COULD HAVE DANCED TOGETHER and Billy is all CAB OFF-DUTY and Alison is all I brought paint wait who's the bimbo in our apartment that we share platonically and Billy is all oh this is Marcy we met in the cab and Alison is all Jesus why am I feeling jealous about my hot platonic friend Billy with great hair and Billy is all sorry Alison we'll take this to the bedroom and Alison is all OK I'll paint but the more you moan and giggle in there the redder I turn and maybe I'll just take a li'l listen.

And then Michael and Jane are all we have problems with our relationship and Jane is all we have to discuss our disconnect and knock knock Alison is all can I crash here Billy and Marcy are driving me nuts with their non-stop canoodling.

No comments: