Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And now back to a fun game of "People ask me all the damn time but not really..."

People ask me all the damn time but not really how I feel about changing in front of the guy in the gym locker room who easily outweighs me by 150 pounds, takes up the entire corner of the locker room area and sits behind me on the bench, lower hairy back glaring at me, Jockey underpants straining to breathe between his unfortunate back fat and ass.

I hate it.

Let the record reflect I have nothing against unfortunate back fat. My man is at the gym doin' right by himself. It's just, well, the proximity. And more with the lower hairy back saying hi and the Jockey underpants.

Ew. Underpants.

And don't get me started on the flapper heading into the showers tonight, sans towel and well, flapping.

No comments: