Saturday, September 23, 2006

Quote of the Day

From Playboy's October 2006 interview with Ludacris:

"(Laughs). That's not an exageration, man. If you're proud of yourself, you've broken out a ruler and measured yourself. All I can say is I'm extremely proud of myself. And took a while to realize because it's not like I go around peeping at other men. It's something I've been told by many women. I'm exceptional -- very much. I was told. Women, watch out for us medium-built guys."

Um. We measured when we were 15 and we tossed the ruler into the garbage in disgust.

But Luda's quote is better.

Close runner-up to Quote of the Day, from the same interview, only this time it comes from the interviewer:

"With the number of sex songs you've done, now you're getting shy? You've got a half a dozen songs just about your balls."

No comments: