Thursday, April 06, 2006

To the sales guys at the bar

"I can sell anything!" one of you said, excitedly. "I'm a sales maniac!"

Yes, you talked in exclamation points, and yes, you and your friend talked very loudly about the secret deal that SHHHHHHH! don't say anything to Mary because she can't know about this secret deal.

And other guy, wow.

"Don't I know you?" you said to Lita Ford in a business suit when she walked by. "Where are you from? Don't I know you? You look familiar. (Yes, she does. Like Lita Ford, only with brown hair and in a business suit. In other words, just the 1988 hair, really). Don't I know you?"

"No," she said. "You don't."

And END SCENE.

***
Currently listening to: Coolio's Gangsta Paradise. It's been in our head since we woke up. And it's still playing over and over. Who wakes up to "Why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and (us)?"

No comments: