Saturday, May 26, 2007

And now back to another fun game of guess who said it?

And no using the Google either, cheaters. You guess who said it, and we buy you a beer next time we see you. Maybe. And you have to guess all of them, and get all of them right. Tight budget these days and what not. And they're all from songs. Good luck, God speed, and don't forget to not drink and drive on Memorial Day weekend.

1. "Whatchoo gonna do? You really don't know. So I'd advise you not to trust that ho."

2. "See for me that her hair's hangin' down. That's the way I remember her best."

3. "If my baby don't love me no more, I know her sister will."

4. "This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race."

5. "I am walking out in the rain and I am listening to the long moan of the dial tone again."

Fun, right?

We didn't even get into the misheard lyrics post we've been meaning to do for years now. Example?

1. "You are the woman that I've always dreamed of. I knew it from the start. I saw your face and that's the last I've seen of my eyeball."

6 comments:

Old Man Snap said...

Yay! No winners! No readers! WHEEEEEEE!

1. Snoop.
2. Johnny.
3. Jimi.
4. The Fall Out Boys.
5. Ani.

No beer for you!

And this just in... overheard at work in the year 2007:

"Hey, do you still have that Canon typewriter up here?"

Old Man Snap said...

And from the CNN:

Lohan was back out on the town before the Memorial Day weekend was over. Photographers captured her slumped in the passenger seat of a friend's car early Monday morning. The photos, posted online, show a sweatshirt-clad Lohan with her mouth open and her eyes shut, apparently asleep.

"The world has been very hard on her," said Michael Heller, an attorney and Lohan family friend. "She has a lot of personal issues and family issues. There's an incredible amount of pressure on this 20-year-old."

We cannot fathom how such words are spoken. "The world has been very hard on her."

We quit.

Anonymous said...

low moan, I think?

I realize I haven't listened to those new songs yet. It's because I suck. Top of the agenda for Thursday morning, right after yoga and before my production meeting, I swear.

Love ya, OMS.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Old Man Snap said...

Sounds like low, but you're the expert for all things Ani. Damnit. And we even listened to it. Several times. Just to be sure.

Because accuracy is so the new journalism, kids.

Old Man Snap said...

Christ. We meant "long." Ugh.