Sunday, April 15, 2007

Oh with the Duncan Sheik


I swear the iTunes knows what the weather is doing outside. Three times with the Duncan Sheik during a Sunday morning rainstorm? Duncan Sheik. Then the No Doubt. Then back to Duncan Sheik, then with the song from the Buffy musical and back to the Duncan Sheik.

What's that, you say? Buffy musical? Before you judge, I present the following, song sweetly by Ms. Trachtenberg over there:

No you see you and me wouldn't be very regal
What I mean I'm 15 so this queen things illegal
Well that's great but I'm late and I'd hate to delay her
She'll get pissed if I'm missed see my sister's the slayer


Brilliant.

And still raining. But hey! Yonder doing "Maid of the Canyon" just came on! Sunshine might be days away, weather-wise, but I'm so ho-downing on the inside.

No comments: