Saturday, November 24, 2007

Part deux!

So Brenda is all OUI PAREEEEEE OUI and Donna is all I miss home and how is my junk not falling out of this short ass skirt and Brandon is all could my belt be any tighter in this Beach Club uniform and Andrea is all hey deaf kid you're a person, too and hey deaf kid's mom, please understand that I'm not trying to butt in but you're deaf kid with special needs really is special and a person and I'll save him from you and Andrea is also hey! Wait! That's Nate Fisher and he's a *Republican* and I'm a card-carrying liberal but I'll fall for him and his mousse hair anyways and oh Andrea with the always falling for older men and Brandon is all don't go to Houston, Andrea, and Andrea is all no you didn I've been waiting for you for eh eh ehhhhhhver and you haven't been there and -- she actually says this -- what makes you think you're so damn irresistable, Brandon? and Dylan is all, oh, hey Kelly, what's up, and Kelly is all you in about two episodes big boy and Brenda is all Donna stop being a twat and man up and let's do as the French deux.

HAH! Get it? See what we just did there?

So Brandon is all sorry, Andrea, my bad, I'm just jealous because Nate Fisher will have a better career than me and get to bang hotter broads and deaf kid is all what? Andrea's leaving? and Andrea is all nah, I'll stay here and wait for Jesse and Kelly is all clock is ticking, bitches, I'm about to get my Dylan on any second.

No comments: