Saturday, November 24, 2007

Au Revoir, Bren

So Kelly is all BABY BABY BABY mom has a new BABY and I want to spend my whole summer with the BABY and then I'll f*ck Dylan when Brenda leaves for Paris but right now BABY, etc. and Brenda is all DYLAN YOUR HOUSE IS A MESS I HATE MY DAD YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK UP DINNER JUST HOLD ME and hey! Arsenio Hall's on so I'll laugh whenever he's talking ROOF ROOF ROOF YESSSSSSS! and Steve is all Brandon we can switch the twins we're dating and they'll never know and Brandon is all dick, I am a twin and Nat is all -- wait, everyone is ignoring Nat because it's summertime and f*ck the Peach Pit the Beach Club is the dope and Donna is all I don't want to go to Paris alone and Brenda is all why is everyone dumping on me and this is blackmail and wait, I get to go to Paris with Donna for free sh*t eff it,man, I'm in and Kelly is all BABY BABY BABY huh Brenda's in Paris and I kinda always wanted Dylan and I've got a good 15 years before I become the hottest piece of ass on the Dancing with the Stars so eff it Dylan come to MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY and Dylan is all that's right b*tches who wants some of *this*.

No comments: