Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And now back to quoting health papers we wrote in 1991 and got B-pluses on

On sexual orientation:

People should be free to do whatever they want with whoever they wish to do it with. It should be that person's decision, not another person's opinion, of what to do. So if I might see a homosexual couple walking down the street, then my opinion of them should not concern them. I am somewhat prejudice of homosexuals because I would fear a situation of being come on to.

Um. Yeah. Not proud. Not in the least.

But hey! Seems we even mentioned a Scott Baio movie on the HBO that taught us a good lesson about the homosexuals.

Scott Baio's best friend in the movie was gay, and everyone turned against him. Scott was warned by all to stay away from the "fag," but eventually he realized this guy was his best friend and he had to stick with him. This is an example of true, mature friendship, something I hope that I can accomplish in a given situation.

But then back to being so, so ashamed of young man homophobe:

If a homosexual walked up to me on the street, I would most definitely steal away quickly, feeling threatened.

Steal where, now? Our teacher admired our honesty, but we needed to use more facts from the reading (i.e. percentages, the genetic factor, etc.).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find this?? I thought you were going somewhere with the attracted to Scott Baio thing.