Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Watch us pull a rabbit out of our hat

Fun guess-what-the-squirrels-are-thinking game time, ya'll. (AP Photo by Gerald Herbert).

TOP ONE: Um. Sh*t. Just when I have my chance to strangle her, the f*cking photographer gets my good side.
BOTTOM ONE: I'm so going to arm-drag takedown him. Strangle me my exposed furry ass.

TO: I'm so gonna strangle her again.
BO: Still no. And sh*t. I'm showing my junk. Sh*t.

And END SCENE.

***
This also reminds us of a poem a brilliant, young, impressionable and probably drunk mind once wrote in October of 2001. We'll share this poem now. We, um, we mean, this brilliant, young, impressionable and probably drunk mind, saw a squirrel dangling from a telephone wire. True story.

Maybe he knew.
Maybe he jumped
on purpose.
Maybe it didn't hurt.
He bounced once.
Then again.
I almost ran him over.
He almost ran away.
He had to know.
But maybe he slipped.
Maybe his girlsquirrel left him.
Maybe he drank too much.
Maybe he was stoned.
Or lonely.
Or both.
But now he's dead.
A grave on the road.
A North Carolina road.
Smooth on the surface
and no blood.
I should have run him over.
He looked
ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD BEST POMe ever!!!!!111!!1

Anonymous said...

Top One: I hope I last more than 14 seconds this time.

Bottom: I hope this doesn't take long. I got nuts to eat.