Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And now back to, "Next."

"I'm divorced now for 6 years. My daughters 7," she says in her profile. And then: "Im not looking for a friend on this. I know you need to be friends before anything else, I'm not wasting my time if its not their."

Were not evan nexting because of the math issue. Were more with the nexting because of the, well, apostrophe consistency issues. Although we mix up the their-type words all the damn time, mainly because we like caffeine and our mind moves pretty, um, quickly.

WAIT. She had more on her profile!

"... and yes I mis spell, I know... Ah u know what none of this matters, you see the pix if u can meet u meet. My pix suck but their in the last month. If ur pix a yr old def get newer ones."

She's talking to us. Creepy, that one.

1 comment:

Matt Katz said...

are you back on?