Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blame the coffee and a good night's sleep

It's THREEFER TUESDAY in these here parts...

Dear Sarah,

We know you were f*cking Matt Damon, and we know Kimmel has the hilarious, but you should check out our Match profile. It's really all you need to know about us. We have fun pictures of ourselves and our dashing, extra-on-the-set looks, and we totally OMG brrrrinnngggg the funny. Ahem. Haaaa-hem. To wit:

I'm a fan of complete sentences and grammar. I'm not a fan of hahahhaaa extraaaa lettersssss and ridiculous typos in emails. I love me some alliteration, as well.

I'm a fan of having music on constantly. All music. All genres. All the time. And I'm a fan of my guitars. I'm a fan of living room sets. The music kind, not the Ashley Furniture kind.

I'm a huge fan of people watching.

I'm a fan of the right side of the bed.

I'm a fan of compromise, though, so the whole right side thing isn't a deal breaker.

I'm a fan of Philly, Jersey, people who go for it, and any time Amy Ryan is onscreen. I'm not a fan of Living Lohan.

I stop whatever it is I'm doing whenever The Wire or Six Feet Under is on the On Demand. But not so much with anything remotely Sex and the City. No. I will not see this movie with you.


So yeah. Sarah. Babe. Ring us on our mobile or wink at us on the Match. Don't just sing it, Sweetie, bring it.

1 comment:

Matt Katz said...

Top notch profile. Excellent. It's $32, not $30.