Thursday, July 10, 2008

And now back to we say/they say on the Match

Us, in our profile...

"I'm a fan of complete sentences and grammar. I'm not a fan of hahahhaaa extraaaa lettersssss and ridiculous typos in emails. I love me some alliteration, as well."

And...

Favorite Things: In the summer? Sitting on my porch with a guitar and beer. Oh. And long romantic walks in the park, hand-in-hand with my paramour talking about the wonderfully well-behaved yet strangely issue-laden Ivy Leaguers we'll certainly have one day.

And now the responses:

1. "Thoroughly enjoyed your profile, it actually made me laugh aloud. Course the clincher was you are quite the wordsmith and entertained me. Congratulations! I mean that in the most least snotty way of course."

2. "Could I be more of a fan of your writing? I doubt it. I am quite impressed, however I must tell you I am a horrible speller. Hopefully, we can work past that."

3. "Hey grammar freak..."

Ah, the Match. Cheaper than the other online hobby and quite the summer distraction.

No comments: