Monday, December 11, 2006

And now back to quoting health papers we wrote in 1991 and got B-pluses on, again.

I see the act of homosexual love-making as repulsive to me as a Friday the 13th movie. But seriously, I feel I have a slight case of homophobia.

Awesome, young man bombing-comic was a homophobe. He also rambled on about tabs and slots and what not, because he was an "old-fashioned kind of guy."

Ew. We hated ourselves enough back then. No need to start again now. Everyone, love-make. And go. The more the better, that's what we say. Love-make it up, y'all.

3 comments:

Old Man Snap said...

And now back to conversations in the staircase at work...

GUY LONGING FOR GOOD CONVERSATION: Wow, man. I thought I walked fast.

OMS: Yeah, well, it's the only exer--

GLFGC: Man, my wife always says I walk too fast. I just tell her I just like walking fast. But not as fast as you. Wow. Your wife must say the same thing.

OMS: Yeah. Yeah, she does.

Old Man Snap said...

And now this...

We're so pulling for you, Nicole. Afterall, you are so our 39 myspace friend.

According to TMZ: Nicole Richie was arrested for DUI early Monday morning. She was booked at 4:50 AM today and was released 45 minutes ago. The booking sheet reveals Richie is 5'1" and 85 lbs. A rep for Richie could not immediately be reached for comment. We're told her SUV was spotted by two motorists going the wrong way on the 134 Freeway in Burbank. The drivers called 911. When the CHP responded, Richie was stopped in the carpool lane and was alone in the vehicle. When cops approached the vehicle, Richie was on her cellphone. Law enforcement officers tell TMZ Nicole Richie admitted she had taken Vicodin and smoked pot. A preliminary alcohol screening device revealed that Nicole was not under the influence of alcohol.

Old Man Snap said...

39th.