Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Where do we even begin

So in our dream last night, we're a teaching aide in a kindergarten class.

We're reading a Dr. Seuss book to our part of the class when cute li'l Amanda hauls off and side kicks us in the nuts. Luckily, we caught the movement to the left of us just in time to avoid a direct blow.

But an indirect blow to the nuts is still a direct blow, no?

So we hobbled to the teacher in the other room and tattled on li'l Amanda. We demanded she get a talking to, but the teacher said all we could do was send her home. We demanded, then, to give her parents a piece of our mind.

"We're going to give your parents a piece of our mind," we told her, grimacing in pain.

She laughed. And then we woke up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night that I bought a horse from a guy and his mother. After I bought it, I immediately regretted it, and then I looked at the bill: $11,000. I was paying on layaway, but still. I can't afford this! What will I do?!? Then I woke up in a sweat. Who leases a horse?

Old Man Snap said...

We were driving through Bumblef*ck, NJ yesterday morning, windows down and feelin' fine.

Next thing we know, a horsee neighed wicked loud. We pretended we were the Lone Ranger for the next hour.